Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Oaxacan Barn Owl Dragon, Part 2!



Wednesday, August 31st: got my headphones, got my iPod, and that's all I need. :D Let's get to work!

The 'lambertjillian' tag is something I made specifically for my Instagram posts. Double watermarks don't hurt.





My thumb stays indented for a while thanks to the
pressure required for vibrant Verithin lines.
Hand exercise balls are a MUST HAVE for colored pencil work!
Stopping point for the 31st: body fully outlined!

Today's music:

Emiliana Torrini, Love in the Time of Science
James Newton Howard, Treasure Planet OST
Loreena McKennit, The Mask & The Mirror
Collective Soul, Dosage
Combichrist, The Joy of Gunz


I'm the only weirdo I know of who would listen to Combichrist directly after Collective Soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment