Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have an Ezthlitofett!



Col-Erase on tracing paper, drawn over a sketchbook drawing with some silhouette / proportion issues. I found some incredible Kung Fu Panda production art yesterday and felt inspired to work on my fantasy characters again.

Ezthlitofett (es'THLEE-toh'fett) is another cherished personal character. He's been around since eighth grade, making him roughly the same age, creation-wise, as my core Brainsick cast.

His inspirations were Joseph Merrick ("The Elephant Man"), Samurai Jack, and Auron (FFX).

2 comments:

  1. He's an awesome character. Once you finish Brainsick, think about writing his story too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Robert! This guy has been around nearly as long as my Brainsick characters, and I know I'll have fun writing his story. Bobbin is the protagonist of my fantasy story, if you remember him.

    ReplyDelete