Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BRAINSICK: small artwork!

BRAINSICK : TigerLily
3.5"w x 7"h Prismacolor marker and brush pen on bristol paper.

My camera's settings in these first two shots did not produce
true-to-life colors.
Cameo appearance by my new Pentel Color Brush!
Used for outlining.
Pentel Pocket Brush Pen featured in this shot.
Used for stripes.

BRAINSICK : Entity of Unknowing
3.5 h x 7"w Prismacolor marker and brush pen on bristol paper.
BRAINSICK : Playing Human
5.5"h x 11"w Prismacolor marker and brush pen on bristol paper.


Original 2008 drawing shown above revamp.


A few small pieces drawn on July 28. I love using scrap bristol for quick drawings, and it had been ages since I'd created such pieces. These all served as test work for my new Pentel brush pens, as well as exploring the stylization for Brainsick.

No comments:

Post a Comment