Saturday, January 12, 2019

Goodbye 2018, Hello 2019!

I let 2018 whiz past me with nary a blog post. As guilty as I felt about not sharing my art process, I had to remind myself that working full-time (usually 45+ hours a week) left me little time to prepare blog posts. And I like to share thorough blog posts!

I've got a lot I still want to share. Part of me says Start Fresh and Move On. The other part of me organizes progress folders for the following projects:


And that's not even counting the projects I didn’t fully share in 2017, including my comics venture, "Lily's Nightmare," nor the many adventures I experienced throughout 2018. Oh, jeez.

I'm on the fence about sticking with Blogger. Most of my Inktober 2016 pageviews were spam, spiking at consistent times throughout the day, week, month, and so on. In a word: discouraging. I'm considering a partial switch to Wordpress, i.e. cross-posting between platforms for better SEO.

Time will tell. What do you think? Slowly work through the wealth I have stored, or New Year, New Blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment