Sunday, September 22, 2013

Oaxacan Big Cat: Mini-Bust wrap-up!

Priming on the shoulder begins with DC Pink Lavender.
Priming continues with DC Deep Fuchsia.



Neck primed with Koh-I-Noor Progresso #13.


Primsacolor Dark Green, Grass Green, Apple Green,
Chartreuse, and Yellow Chartreuse.










DONE!
This was a great exercise in creating smaller artwork, which was my preferred MO for years. Using my various colored pencils together worked well. Expect to see Oaxacan busts pop up from time to time in the future!

I still plan on creating the Oaxacan Toucan next, but I will also resurrect the Oaxacan Fox soon. Anyone remember the poor li'l thing? Coloring never got past the first stage. I want to redraw her on Stonehenge paper, and I may alter her pose a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment